India Infrastructure Research (a sister concern of Indian Infrastructure magazine) has just launched the 6th Annual Subscription Package: “Road Development in India 2017”, a special package designed in response to customer need for continuing information updates on developments in the Indian road sector.
This package will have four key elements:
- Annual Research Report
- Excel based Data-set
- 11 Monthly Updates
- 52 Weekly Newsletters
The “Road Development in India 2017” report will have four distinct sections with twenty chapters:
Section I: Market Overview, Trends and Outlook
- Executive Summary
- Sector Overview
- New Policy changes and Impact
- New Government Initiatives
- Emerging Implementation Models
- Project Pipeline
- Sector Outlook and Investment Opportunities
- EPC Experience and Opportunity
- BOT Experience and Prospects
- Financing Experience
- OMT Experience and Outlook
- Equipment Market
- Materials Market Size and Outlook
Section II: Key Government Programmes
- Update on NHDP
- Road Development in Northeast
- Other Upcoming Government
Section III: State Road Development
- Inter-state comparison
- Profiles of Key States *
Section IV: Profiles of Leading Players
- Inter Player Performance Comparison
- Profiles of Leading Players **
* Each state profile will cover road network, key agencies, policies and acts, projects under implementation, projects planned, projects recently completed etc
** Each profile will provide information on company background, project portfolio, recent initiatives, financials, future plans etc
The monthly updates will include summary of major monthly trends, key new developments, policy & regulatory developments, status of key projects/programmes (NHDP/others), upcoming bids, contracts, tenders etc., information on new projects and key data and statistics.
The weekly newsletters will include new developments in the Indian road sector relating to policy, projects and developers; NHDP and other programmes; construction contracts; loans and investments, mergers and acquisitions etc.
The package is priced at Rs 100,000 (plus 15% service tax) or USD 2256.
The report will be available in a PDF format along with a comprehensive excel-based database and will release in February 2017.