Road Development in India (February 2015)
The report is sold as a part ofa special package designed in response to customer need for continuing information updates on developments in the Indian road sector.
This package will have three elements:
- Road Development in India Report (PDF Format)
- 11 Monthly Updates (PDF Format)
- 52 Weekly Newsletters (PDF Format)
The “Road Development in India 2015” report will have 15 distinct chapters:
- Executive Summary
- New Government Policy and Initiatives
- EPC Opportunity
- Way Forward for PPP
- Project Performance Comparison
- Developer Performance Comparison
- Financing Trends and Requirements
- OMT Experience and Market Outlook
- Equipment/Materials Market Outlook and Projections
- Progress under NHDP
- Update on SARDP-NE
- Inter-state Comparison
- Profiles of Key States (Full Section)
- Key Player Profiles (Full Section)
The monthly updates will include summary of key new developments, analysis of major monthly trends, latest status of key projects (NHDP/others), analysis of policy & regulatory developments, upcoming bids, contracts, tenders, information on new projects, key data and statistics..
The weekly newsletters will include new developments in the Indian road sector relating to policy, projects and developers; NHDP and other programmes; construction contracts; loans and investments and mergers and acquisitions.
The package is priced at Rs 100,000 (plus 14% service tax) or USD 2,256.
The report along with a presentation in PDF format will be released by end of February 2015.