12th Edition on DREDGING IN INDIA
Delegate benefits (Virtual Conference)
- Direct interaction with senior speakers (Q&A facility)
- Easy connectivity to geographically dispersed delegates (click of a mouse)
- Cost effective (lower ticket price as compared to a physical conference)
- Offers flexibility and convenience
- Access to conference recording
- Recap of conference sessions
- Contributes to sustainability and lower carbon footprint
|INR||GST @ 18%||Total INR||USD|
|2 – 3 Login||15,000||2,700||17,700||250|
|4 – 5 Login||21,000||3,780||24,780||350|
|6 – 9 Login||27,000||4,860||31,860||450|
|10 – 20 Login||33,000||5,940||38,940||550|
For registration process/payment to attend any one conference, please contact:
For sponsorship and delegate registrations, contact:
- There is a 20 per cent discount before October 27, 2021
- GST @18 per cent is applicable on the registration fee.
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of the payment.
Benefits of sponsorship (Virtual Conference)
- E-Meet influencers and decision-makers
- Reach out to and engage with new or active prospects
- Generate high quality sales leads
- Increase brand recognition
- Target a captive and engaged audience
- Drive website traffic through social media promotions
- Position your company as the thought-leader in your industry
For sponsorship , please contact:
The conference is being organised by India Infrastructure Publishing, the leading provider of information on the infrastructure sectors in India. The company publishes Indian Infrastructure magazine. It also publishes the Ports in India, Dredging in India, Container Market in India and Railways in India research reports, Ports & Shipping News (a weekly newsletter) and the Ports Directory and Yearbook.
For registration and sponsorship opportunities contact:
Aarvee Associates, ABB ,ABC DUBASH,ABNCO Corporate Services Limited, Adani Hazira Port, Adani Ports and SEZ Limited, Add Valutech Services, Aeromarine, Alar Group, Alia Instruments, AMAREENA Law Office, Ambuja Cements,Amrut Dredging,Andaman Lakshadweep Harbour Works (Ministry of Shipping), Anvil Attachments, APM Terminals Pipavav/Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited, APT Global, Aquametro Oil & Marine AG,Ardeshir B. Cursetjee & Sons Limited,Arshea Marine,Atlantic Shipping Pvt. Ltd, Bardai Group, Baroda Polyform Pvt. Ltd., BEML, BenLine Agencies, BMT Consultants, Boskalis,Carborundum Universal Limited,Central Water & Power Research Station,Chellaram Shipping Private Limited,Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited,Cleantech,Coastal International (P) Ltd,Coastal Marine,Cochin Shipyard,Cockett Marine,D.P. Marine Services LLC,Damen Shipyards,DCI,Deme Group,Dharti Dredging and Infrastructure Ltd,DHI (India) Water & Environment Pvt. Ltd,Dragados,Dredgepro Solutions (India) Private Limited,Dredging Corporation of India Limited,Dredging Solutions,Eastern Dredging Association,EKA Infra Consultants,Elicott Dredgers,Emerald Marine Systems,Enrich Shreya Marine Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd,EQMS,Essar Bulk Terminal Limited,Essar Ports,F3 Offshore,Fugro Survey,Fyn Equipments,G-Tec,Geo Marine Consultants,GPR Resources Pte Ltd,Gujarat Maritime Board,Hi-Tech,Hill International Project Management (India) Pvt. Ltd,Horizon Group, HR Wallingford,Hydac,IHC Holland B.V.,IHC Merwede,IL&FS Maritime Infrastructure Company Limited,IMOTEC,IMS Ship Management,India Futuristic Marine,Indo Energy International,International Seaport Dredging Pvt. Ltd,ISDPL,IWAI, Jan de Nul,Jeyanth Shipbuilders,Jubilant Enpro Private Limited,Julong,Kandla Port,Keltech Energies Limited,Kenna Metal,Kolkata Port Trust,Kongsberg Maritime,Larsen & Toubro Limited,Lavgan Dockyard Private Limited,LX Power Engineering Pvt. Ltd,Maccaferi,Maharashtra Irrigation Gosikhurd Project Circle,Maharashtra Maritime Board,Maharashtra Water Resources Regulatory Authority,Main Mast MarsecPvt. Ltd,Mandiesel Marine and Coastal Construction Service,Marine Core & Charter LLC,Marintek,Mars Petrochem Pvt. Ltd,Mazagon Dock,MBH Pumps (Gujarat) Pvt. Ltd,Meka Dredging,Mercator,Ministry of Shipping-Government of India,Mumbai Port Trust,National Institute of Ocean Technology,National Marine and Infrastructure India Pvt. Ltd,National Mission for Clean Ganga,NipunEngg Solutions,NMDC,NORBIT Singapore Pte Ltd,Ocean Science,Ocean Sparkle Limited,OM Logistics Ltd,Paradip Port Trust,Pelagia Marine Services Private Limited,Penta ElectromecPvt. Ltd,Penta Ocean,Perfect Rubber Technology,Petronet LNG Limited,Pole Star Marine,PwC, Prism Cement ,Reach Dredging Limited,ReintJes Middle East LLC,Reliance Industries,RITES,Rock and Reef Dredging,Royal IHC,Samudra Dredging,Sanghi Industries Limited,Sangir Plastic,Shandong Heavy Machinery,Shanti Lal Mehta,Shijiazhuang Industrial Pump Factory Co. Ltd.,Shoft Shipyard,Simplex Infrastructure,Simpson Offshore Services LLP,SM Associates,SNF India,Supra Engineering TCE,The Institution of Engineers (India) Andaman & Nicobar State Centre,Trelleborg Marine Systems FZE,Tristan Marine,Turbo Power Limited,Ultratech Cement,V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust,Van Oord,VEDAM,Visakhapatnam Port,Wallingford India Pvt. Ltd,Waterking,World Fuel Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd, etc.
- Dredging has emerged as a distinct industry in the past few years, with huge demand from ports and inland waterways. During 2018-19 and 2019-20, dredging (maintenance and capital) of about 137.99 million cum was carried out across major ports. Most major ports have achieved a draught of at least 14 metres. The ministry is now planning to increase the draught levels to 17 metres, enabling the ports to handle container ships with a higher capacity. Recently, the Government of India has also proposed to undertake maintenance works and channel deepening at key ports on a public-private partnership basis.
- On the operations front, new designs, technologies and equipment are being incorporated for achieving greater efficiency and enhanced productivity. The indigenous manufacturing of dredgers has also emerged as a focus area in the recent past. The dredging industry is also deploying smart technology solutions to enhance the operational efficiency.
- Going forward, significant growth is expected in the dredging segment. Most of this growth is expected to be driven by the government’s plans to develop new greenfield ports and waterways, and modernise existing ports. Investments worth more than Rs 12 billion are being planned under the Sagarmala programme for dredging at major and non-major ports. Further, the government’s ambitious plan of developing 106 new waterways and maintaining the navigational channel of the five existing national waterways (NWs) bodes well for the segment. These initiatives are expected to increase the demand for dredging significantly in the years to come.
- The mission of this conference is to discuss the recent trends and developments, highlight the experience of key players in the sector and identify unresolved challenges. The conference will focus on strategies and solutions to meet the future dredging requirements and showcase noteworthy projects, technologies and equipment.
TRENDS, NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND OUTLOOK
- What have been the key trends and developments in the dredging sector?
- What new initiatives are being taken on the technology front?
- What are the key issues and challenges? What are the new opportunities and outlook?
MINISTRY OF SHIPPING’S PERSPECTIVE: PROGRESS, NEW INITIATIVES AND ROAD AHEAD
- What is the ministry’s perspective on the progress in the dredging sector?
- What have been the recent initiatives in this area?
- What are the unresolved challenges? What can the industry expect in the next two to three years?
DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA’S PERSPECTIVE
- What have been the key dredging projects undertaken in the past one year?
- How have the contracting practices evolved over the years?
- What are your plans and strategies for the future?
CONTRACTORS’ VIEWPOINT: EXPERIENCE AND CHALLENGES
- What has been the contractors’ experience so far?
- What are the key issues and challenges and what are the lessons learnt?
- What are the future plans? What are their expectations from the government and other stakeholders?
PORTS’ PERSPECTIVE: NEW REQUIREMENTS, PROJECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- What are the recent dredging projects that have been undertaken by ports (capital and maintenance dredging)?
- What are the new and upcoming dredging requirements? What are the investment requirements?
- What are the key issues and challenges?
DREDGING AT NATIONAL WATERWAYS: IWAI’s PERSPECTIVE
- What are the dredging needs and requirements at NWs?
- What has been the progress under the Jal Marg Vikas project? What are the upcoming opportunities?
- What are the issues and challenges?
EMERGING EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS
- What are the new trends and developments in the dredging technology and equipment segments?
- What are the new technologies and advancements offered by vendors?
- What are the global best practices/advancements?
DREDGER MARKET: NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND FUTURE REQUIREMENTS
- What are the emerging trends and developments in the dredger market?
- What steps are being taken to promote indigenisation?
- What are the steps being adopted by manufacturers to improve the efficiency of dredgers?
- What is the expected demand for dredgers?
TOWARDS DIGITALISATION: ROLE OF IoT SENSORS, AI AND SMART APPLICATIONS
- What are the new digital solutions and technologies being introduced in the dredging segment?
- How has been the implementation experience? What are the specific challenges?
- How have these solutions helped in enhancing productivity, energy efficiency and cost optimisation?
PROJECT DESIGN, EXECUTION AND COST OPTIMISATION
- What are the best practices with respect to the design and construction of dredging projects?
- How has the project economics evolved over the years? What steps are being taken for cost optimisation?
- What are the likely challenges in the use and adoption of potential technology solutions? What is the future outlook?
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND BEST PRACTICES
- What are the types of dredging contracts used in India? What is the relevance of FIDIC in the Indian dredging sector?
- What are the main issues and challenges faced by dredging contractors?
- What is the global scenario? What lessons can be learnt from the global experience
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN RESERVOIR DREDGING
- What are the new projects and opportunities in reservoir dredging?
- What are the latest technological developments in this space?
- What are the specific issues and challenges? What is the potential going forward?
REUSE OF DREDGED MATERIALS: FOCUS ON BEACH NOURISHMENT AND LAND RECLAMATION
- What are the current practices in handling dredged material?
- What is the potential for the recycling and reuse of dredged material?
- What are the key issues and challenges? How are they being addressed?
PROJECT SHOWCASE: EXPERIENCE, CHALLENGES AND KEY LEARNINGS
- MAINTENANCE DREDGING
- CAPITAL DREDGING
- RIVER DESILTING AND CLEANING
- BEACH NOURISHMENT
- NAVY SHIPYARDS
- OTHERS (POWER PLANTS, OIL AND GAS, MINING)
- What are the noteworthy dredging projects (completed or under implementation) across these segments?
- What are their key characteristics/salient features?
- What can be learnt from their development and implementation experience?
The conference is targeted at:
- Major port trusts
- Funding/Development agencies
- Technology providers
- Dredging contractors/sub-contractors
- Maritime boards and state port departments
- Oil and gas refineries and exploration companies
- Environmental analysts
- Hydro and wind power developers
- Private port operators
- Financial institutions, banks and equity analysts
- Dam construction contractors
- Dredger manufacturers
- Captive jetties
- Mining contractors
- Design consultants
- Surveyors, investigators and hydrographers
- Legal firms
- Port developers
- Consultancy organisations
- Dredging equipment providers
- Irrigation departments