Conference on IRRIGATION IN INDIA , A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Sponsors so far:
Delegate benefits (Virtual Conference)
- Direct interaction with senior speakers (Q&A facility)
- Easy connectivity to geographically dispersed delegates (click of a mouse)
- Concise report offered as a backgrounder
- Cost effective (lower ticket price as compared to a physical conference)
- Offers flexibility and convenience
- Access to conference recording
- Recap of conference sessions
- Contributes to sustainability and lower carbon footprint
|INR||GST @ 18%||Total INR||USD|
|2 – 3 Logins||15,000||2,700||17,700||250|
|4 – 5 Logins||21,000||3,780||24,780||350|
|6 – 9 Logins||27,000||4,860||31,860||450|
|10 – 20 Logins||33,000||5,940||38,940||550|
For registration process/payment to attend any one conference, please contact:
- GST @18 per cent is applicable on the registration fee.
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of the payment.
Benefits of sponsorship (Virtual Conference)
- E-Meet influencers and decision-makers
- Reach out to and engage with new or active prospects
- Generate high quality sales leads
- Increase brand recognition
- Target a captive and engaged audience
- Drive website traffic through social media promotions
- Position your company as the thought-leader in your industry
For sponsorship opportunities contact:
The conference is being organised by India Infrastructure Publishing, a leading provider of information on the infrastructure sectors through magazines, newsletters, reports and conferences. The company publishes Indian Infrastructure, PowerLine, Smart Utilities and Renewable Watch magazines. It also publishes a series of reports on the infrastructure sectors including “Irrigation Sector in India”, “Captive Power in India”, “Water Market in India”, etc. It also publishes the Water Industry Directory & Yearbook.
For delegate registrations and sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Aarvee Associates, AECOM, Afcons Infrastructure, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, Alar Infrastructures, Alembic, AMR India, AP Water Resources Department, Aparna Constructions and Estates, Athena Chhattisgarh Power, AUMA, Bajaj Reinforcements LLP, Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board, BASF, Bhagalpur Smart City, BHEL, Black & Veatch, Bosch, Breivoll Inspection Technologies, BVSR Constructions, C.R.I Pumps, Caterpillar, Central Public Works Department, Central Water Commission, Chhattisgarh Water Resources Department, CIeantec, Coastal Projects, Consolidated Construction Consortium, Consortium for DEWATS Dissemination Society, Creative Entrepreneurs, Crisil, CSIR-IGIB, Delhi Jal Board, Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation, DHI, DTK Hydronet Solutions, Electrosteel Casting, ElixirPro Engineering Solutions, Energy & Financial Management Consultant, EPTISA, Ernst & Young LLP, Evio, Fair Flow, Forbes Marshall, Gainwell Commosales, Gardner Denver, Gayatri Projects, Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation, GIFT, GKW Consult GmbH, GMMCO, Godavari River Management Board, Grundfos Pumps, Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority, Gwalior Smart City Development Corporation, Hach, Heuristech Labs, Hindustan Construction, Hitachi, Hitachi Zosen, HPD-Consultants, ICRA, IFC, Ion Exchange, Irrigation & CAD Department-Govt of Telangana, Itron, IVRCL, Jain Irrigation Systems, Jash Engineering, JWIL, K&J Projects, Kanpur Municipal Corporation, KBJNL, KEC International, Kishor Pumps, KNR Constructions, Kohler India, KPMG, KSB Pumps, Larsen & Toubro, L&T Valves, Larsen & Toubro, M.P. Water Resources Department (Narmada Tapti Basin Indore), Madhucon Infra, Mahagenco, McElroy, McWane, Megha Engineering & Infrastructures, Ministry of Water Resources, Minor Irrigation, Mukand Poly Products, Municipal Corporation Karnal, Municipal Corporation Moradabad, Naba Diganta Water Management, Nagar Palika Parishad Kannauj, Nagarjuna Sagar Project, Nagpur Environmental Services, Nagpur Smart City, Nangloi Water Services, Nataraj Polyplast, National Mission for Clean Ganga, National Water Development Agency- Ministry of Water Resources, Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, NCC, Netafim Irrigation, New Delhi Municipal Council, NH Consulting, NITI E-Mumbai, NJS Consultants, NTPC, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Organica Water, OwensCorning, Perfect Valves, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Port Blair Municipal Corporation, Praj Industries, Public Health Engineering Department, Punjab Water Supply & Sewarage Board, Reliance Industries, Retas Enviro Solutions, Ridings Consulting Engineers, Rithwik Projects, Royal HaskoningDHV, Sadhan Environment, Schwing Stetter, SFC Environmental Technologies, Shah Technical Consultants, Shankarnarayana Construction, Shell India Markets, Shubham Acqualink, Skipper-Metzer, Smart Energy Water, SMS Infrastructure, SPML Infra Limited, Srei Equipment Finance, Srikalahasthi Pipes, Sri Raja Rajeswari Constructions, Swach Environment, Tamil Nadu-Public Works Department, Tata Communications, Tata Consulting Engineers, Tata Metaliks, Tata Projects, Tata Relief Committee, Technofab Engineering Limited, Temflo Systems, Thane Municipal Corporation, The World Bank, Triveni Engineering & Industries, Unicon ZSK, UP Jal Nigam, VA Tech Wabag, Vag Valves, Vishvaraj Infrastructure, Vishwa Infrastrucutres and Services, Voltas, Voltas Limited, Volvo, Waterking, Water Resources Department-Govt of Gujarat, Water Resources Department-Government of Maharashtra, Water Resources Department (Madhya Pradesh), Weg Industries, Wegot Utility Solutions, WILO Mather and Platt Pumps, Wipro Water, Xylem, ZENNER Aquamet, etc.
- In the past few years, several initiatives have been taken by the government to increase the irrigation coverage in the country and promote efficient water management. Over Rs 5 trillion is planned to be invested over the next five to six years in various irrigation projects announced under the centrally sponsored schemes and programmes.
- New and improved methods of irrigation and irrigation technologies are being adopted by state governments, and cropping patterns are being recalibrated. Greater thrust is being given to micro-irrigation (drip and sprinkler) systems and efficient water-use mechanisms. Systems such as solar-powered lift micro-irrigation are gaining prominence over the conventional flooding method of irrigation.
- Innovative practices such as irrigation through an underground pipeline conveyance system and the use of treated wastewater have gained traction in some states. The adoption of advanced technologies such as canal network flow monitoring systems to monitor canal systems and on-farm parameters, use of remote sensors, automation of irrigation structures, deployment of drones, etc. have also increased.
- Besides, the deployment of solar pumps for irrigation systems through schemes such as the Kisan Urja Surakshaevam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (KUSUM) has gained traction.
- However, in the past five to six months, the pace of project implementation has been severely impacted due to the lockdown imposed to contain the spread of Covid-19. The shortage of equipment and raw material, the mass departure of the migrant workforce to their native places, and liquidity issues have resulted in delays in ongoing, announced and planned projects, as well as postponement of bids.
- Post-Covid-19, irrigation will become all the more important, given the need to ensure food sufficiency in the second most populated country in the world. Thus, there will be a need to ensure that irrigation projects are not impacted by funding constraints, lack of raw material and equipment, inadequate workforce and other restrictions brought on by the pandemic, in order to bring the sector back on track.
- The mission of this two-day virtual event is to examine the emerging trends and developments in the irrigation sector, study the impact of Covid on the sector, highlight the new opportunities, discuss the risks and challenges, and showcase the latest innovations, most promising technologies and noteworthy projects.
KEY TRENDS, DEVELOPMENTS AND POST-COVID-19 OUTLOOK
- What have been the key trends and developments in the irrigation sector?
- What has been the impact of Covid-19 on the sector?
- What are the new opportunities? What is the post-Covid-19 outlook for the sector?
- What are the issues and challenges that the sector faces?
GOVERNMENT PERSPECTIVE: UPDATE ON KEY PROGRAMMES, FUTURE STRATEGIES AND OUTLOOK
- What is the government’s perspective on the irrigation sector?
- What has been the progress under various government programmes (PMKSY, AIBP, CADWM, etc.)?
- How has the Covid-19 pandemic impacted project delivery and implementation, funding, and timelines? What relief measures are being taken by the government?
- What are the key issues and concerns? What is the government’s outlook?
CONTRACTORS’ PERSPECTIVE: EXPERIENCE AND CHALLENGES
- What is the perspective of contractors on the irrigation sector? What has been the implementation experience and what have been the key challenges?
- What has been the business impact of Covid-19?
- What are their future plans and outlook for the sector?
- What are their expectations from the government and other stakeholders?
STATE FOCUS: IRRIGATION POTENTIAL, NEW INITIATIVES AND UPCOMING PROJECTS
- What is the status of irrigation projects in your state? What has been the impact of Covid-19 on project implementation and funding?
- What has been the experience so far in project implementation? What are the key learnings and best practices?
- What are the upcoming projects and investments? What are the key issues and challenges?
IRRIGATION TECHNIQUES AND TECHNOLOGY (Drip, Sprinkler, Centre Pivot, Pot, etc.)
- What has been the experience with different types of irrigation techniques? What are their specific features (in terms of operational costs, water consumption, manpower requirements, etc.)?
- What are the recent trends and advancements in this field? What are the global best practices?
- What are the key issues and challenges? What is the future outlook?
FOCUS ON MICRO–IRRIGATION: EXPERIENCE SO FAR, OPPORTUNITIES AND OUTLOOK
- What has been the experience so far with micro-irrigation in India? What has been the trend in the uptake of micro-irrigation systems by the states so far?
- What are some of the noteworthy initiatives and projects? What are the key lessons learnt and new technologies deployed?
- What are the key issues and challenges? What is the future outlook?
NEW FOCUS AREA: GROWING DEMAND FOR SOLAR PUMPS
- What is the current demand for solar pumps in the irrigation sector? What has been the trend in the deployment of solar pumps by the states so far?
- What initiatives/measures have been taken by the government to promote the use of solar pumps?
- What are the issues and concerns? What is the outlook?
EMERGING REQUIREMENTS: IRRIGATION SOLUTIONS FOR HORTICULTURE CROPS
- What are the irrigation solutions available for horticulture crops? What has been the experience so far in their adoption?
- What are the emerging trends and advancements in this space?
- What are the future plans and outlook for the segment?
FOCUS ON RIVER INTERLINKING: PROGRESS SO FAR AND UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES
- What are the government’s plans with respect to river interlinking? What are the investment requirements?
- What has been the impact of Covid-19 on project implementation, funding and timelines?
- What are the upcoming projects and opportunities?
PROJECT SHOWCASE: IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE, CHALLENGES AND LEARNINGS
- What are some of the noteworthy/landmark irrigation projects?
- What are their key characteristics (irrigation technique/method, project cost, completion period, energy efficiency, water use efficiency, etc.)?
- What have been the issues and challenges in light of the Covid-19 pandemic? What lessons can be learnt from the experience of these projects?
EQUIPMENT SHOWCASE: EMERGING REQUIREMENTS AND NEW INNOVATIONS (Pumps, Valves, Sprinkler Systems, Filters, Flow Meters, Injectors, etc.)
- What are the emerging trends and advancements in the equipment segment? What is the new equipment being deployed to automate processes?
- How is the industry gearing up to meet the emerging equipment requirements for the irrigation sector?
- What are the key issues and challenges?
For speaking opportunities, please contact:
Mob: + 91 8826000927
- State irrigation departments
- Water resources department
- Project developers
- EPC contractors
- Financiers and consulting firms
- Pump manufacturers
- Pipe manufacturers
- Meter manufacturers
- Storage system providers
- Technology providers
- Renewable/Captive energy developers Instrumentation and monitoring solution providers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Multilateral funding agencies
- O&M contractors
- Water network management companies Policymakers and regulators