Virtual Roundtable on Unlocking AMI Data with Meter Data Management
|Click here to Register|
Smart meter deployments are expected to pick up significant pace in the next few years. The newly launched Revamped Distribution Scheme targets to deploy nearly 250 million smart meters for domestic consumers by March 2025. In the AMI transformation journey of discoms , meter data management solutions are becoming a must-have technology that can help discoms unlock the value of their AMI investments and leverage a host of business opportunities.
The mission of this webinar is to discuss the emerging needs and requirements of discoms with regards to AMI data management, highlight MDM use cases, experiences and implementation strategies by discoms, assess the implementation challenges and constraints being faced and how they have been addressed, and show case latest and promising MDM solutions for meeting their AMI objectives.
Questions that will be covered during the webinar:
1) What are the emerging needs and requirements of utilities with regards to meter data management solutions?
2) What has been the utility experience and benefits from implementing MDM solutions so far?
3) What has been the implementation strategy?
4) What have been some of the challenges experienced?
5) What are the utility expectations from solution providers, vendors and integrators?
6) What are the utility’s AMI plans going forward?
The closing discussion will focus on:
How the AMI landscape evolves in the future and what are the utilities’ specific plans?
The webinar is targeted at senior and mid-level officials from power discoms (private and state-owned), implementing agencies, and sector consultants.
For further details, please contact
Senior Vice President