Transforming Field Operations for Gas Distribution
The advancement in mobile internet technology and supporting ecosystem, has enabled faster transformation of data collection and dissemination processes that integrate field personnel and back-end business systems. The transformation to mobile internet-based systems including IOT/Sensor based systems has been gaining traction across industries including utilities. Gas distribution segment has been no exception and has placed special emphasis on field force management to adapt to the new dynamics of business operations. They are leveraging technological advancements for faster data collection, project monitoring, real time asset monitoring and incident management to ensure efficient field operations.
The mission of the live video webinar is to discuss the emerging business models, assess industry strategies and highlight upcoming tools and technologies for field workforce management in the gas distribution segment.
The live video webinar will address questions like:
1) What are some of the emerging technological tools being deployed for field force management in the gas distribution segment?
2) What are the key factors that are encouraging technological advancement in field force operations?
3) What are the key challenges faced in shifting from traditional field force management operations to digitalized management operations?
4) How some of the leading gas utilities in India are leveraging these trends in their workflows and processes for better collaboration and higher operational efficiency?
5) What is the future outlook of field force management in the gas distribution segment?
For further details, please contact