Video panel discussion on the “Ease of Doing EXIM Logistics: Role of Digitalisation and Beyond
The webinar is being organised by Indian Infrastructure magazine in association with NICDC Logistics Data Services (NLDS), a joint venture between the Government of India represented by National Industrial Corridor Development and Implementation Trust and Japan’s NEC Corporation.
The confirmed panelists so far are: (alphabetical order-last name)
– Mr Vikas Chaube, Joint Secretary, Logistics, Ministry of Commerce
– Avinash Rai,Adani Mundra Port
– Abhishek Chaudhary, VP NICDC
– Surajit Sarkar, COO, NLDS
– Deepak Tewari, Chairman, Container Shipping Lines Association
– Rajeev Puri, CAO, IPA<
The mission of this webinar is to provide an understanding of the recent trends and emerging requirements in the EXIM logistic segment, discuss the key steps required to improve the ease of doing business and highlight the potential role of digitalisation as well as the utility of the Logistics Data Bank (LDB) system and container tracking services.
The 90-minute video webinar will have a 15 minute presentation followed by a 75-minute panel discussion whichwill be purely interactive (Q&A) and will feature a moderated discussion followed by a Q&A with the audience. We are hoping that, during the course of the discussion, the panel will address the following questions/topics:
– What are the needs and requirements in terms of ensuring ease of doing business in EXIM logistics?
– What is the role that digitalisation can play to meet these needs and requirements?
– What are some of the key new initiatives being taken in this area?
– What has been the experience with the LDB system and container tracking services?
– What is the potential?
Target audience- major ports, private port operators, container terminals, container freight stations, shipping lines, warehousing corporations, government agencies, logistics companies, custom house agents, importers and exporters, freight forwarders, consultants, etc.