VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AND ANALYTICS FOR PASSENGER FACILITATION
Organiser : Sponsor :
The fee per participant for webinar is INR 5000 ($ 80). There is also a 20 percent for those registering before June 1, 2020.
For group subscriptions (upto 5 logins), the price will twice that of a single login. (either 20%discount or group subscription benefit)
- 18% GST is applicable on the all the above fee structures.
Registration will be confirmed on receipt of the payment. To register online, please log on to https://indiainfrastructure.com/product/special-payment/
For further details, please contact
Mobile: +91- 9711588987
Monitoring passenger movement has emerged as a key challenge across airports, railways and metro rails. Once operations resume, these modes of mass transit will face an urgent need to deploy automated surveillance systems for crowd management. Indian Railways, Airports Authority of India and metro rail corporations are formulating standard operating procedures to ensure contactless frisking and safe operations. In this context, video analytics has emerged as a critical component to enable safe passenger facilitation and ensure adherence to social distancing norms on a real-time basis. In the partial and post lockdown scenario, AI-based video surveillance systems could be used to preserve the order of passenger flow and detect overcrowding at terminals and stations.
In this context, Indian Infrastructure magazine is organising a webinar to provide an understanding of the emerging surveillance needs of Indian Railways, airports operators and metro rail corporations, assess the potential of AI and IoT-based video surveillance systems, identify the key challenges and highlight the near- and medium-term outlook and opportunities for the video surveillance and analytics market in India.
We hope that the webinar will provide a platform for a very useful exchange of information and ideas about both the challenges and the strategies to meet these challenges.
The webinar will have a 75-minute moderated panel discussion among senior representatives from Indian Railways, airport operators, metro rail corporations, technology providers and other industry experts.
The panel will address questions such as:
- What are the new and emerging surveillance requirements at airports, metro and railway stations in the current scenario?
- What are the existing systems and technologies deployed for surveillance and monitoring? What is the scope of retro fitment of these systems?
- What are the innovative and advanced technologies being offered by vendors for surveillance and crowd monitoring with minimum human interference?
- What are the potential challenges in the deployment of such systems?
- What can be learnt from the global experience?
- What are the new and emerging opportunities for technology providers?