Video Webinar Series on ‘STATE IRRIGATION PLANS AND INITIATIVES’, May 8 – 20, 2020
The fee for attending the 4-live video webinar series is Rs 10,000 plus GST per participant (20 per cent discount on Rs 12,500 applicable till May 4, 2020)
The participants will have the option of attending the live video webinar or get access to the recording. We hope that the webinar/video
interaction will provide a platform for a very useful exchange of information and ideas.
We would greatly appreciate a line in reply confirming your participation so that we can send you the webinar and payment link.
For further details, please contact
Irrigation will be one of the first sectors to resume activity once the lockdown is over. It will thus be useful to understand the progress and plans for irrigation projects, highlight the potential strategies being considered to fast-track implementation, assess the investment requirements, and discuss the new irrigation techniques and technologies being adopted.
In this context, Indian Infrastructure is organising a series of webinars with four state irrigation departments. Each video interaction/webinar will be a one-hour stand-alone session with a senior official of a leading state irrigation department. The webinar will start with a presentation, or remarks by a top official from the state irrigation department, followed by a moderated Q&A with the participants.
These focused sessions will give an opportunity to hear from these irrigation departments at a time when travel has become almost impossible and it is uncertain when it may open up.
We hope that the webinar/video interaction will provide a platform for a very useful exchange of information and ideas.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Plans for irrigation capacity addition and investment in the state
- Progress under key government programmes and initiatives
- Key challenges faced in project implementation and initiatives to overcome them
- New irrigation techniques and technologies in use
- Expected short-term and long-term impact of Covid-19 on project delivery and implementation, and availability of manpower and raw materials
The four video interactions will be from among the following state irrigation and water resources departments:
- Irrigation & CAD Department, Government of Telangana
- Water Resources Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Water Resources Department, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Water Resources Department, Government of Gujarat
- Water Resources Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Department of Water Resources, Government of Odisha
- Irrigation Department, Government of Kerala
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Water Resources Development Organisation, Government of Karnataka
- Water Resources Department, Government of Rajasthan