webinar on “CGD in India: Network Expansion and Growth Opportunities
|Click here to Register|
The city gas distribution (CGD) sector has been witnessing rapid growth in terms of network creation and gas demand. Players have invested significantly in developing infrastructure and expanding operations to new geographical areas (GAs)/markets. The successful conclusion of 11th bidding round will result in infrastructure creation covering 98 per cent of the country’s population.
Digitalisation has emerged as a key sector trend that is helping gas utilities in improving operational processes as well as monitoring assets. Going forward, with the government fast-tracking the process of increasing the share of natural gas in the energy mix, CGD segment is set to become one of the upcoming areas, where huge investments and activity are expected.
In this webinar, the questions that will be discussed include:
1) Experience of Key Players and Unresolved Challenges
2) Expansion Plans and Targets
3) Industry Expectations from the Government
4) Impact of Rising Global LNG prices
5) Impact of Emerging Alternative Fuels (hydrogen, EV, etc.)
6) Digital Advancements Shaping the Sector
6) Future Outlook
Who should attend: City gas operators, policy makers, regulators and consultants.