Webinar Series on State Initiatives in Power Transmission, May 4 – 12, 2020
The fee for participating in this 4-video webinar series is Rs 10,000 plus 18 per cent GST per login/delegate.
For group subscriptions (upto 5 logins), the price will be twice that of a single login.
For further details, please contact
Each video interaction/webinar will be a ‘one-hour stand-alone’ session with a top official of a leading State Transmission Utility.
The session will focus on the utility’s network development and investment plans, key challenges and project progress.
These focused sessions will give an opportunity to hear from these utilities in times when travel has become almost impossible and it is uncertain
when it may open up. We hope that the webinar/video interaction will provide a platform for a very useful exchange of information and ideas.
There will be a presentation by the state transco top official, followed by a moderated Q&A with the participants.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Plans for network development and investment in the state
- Key challenges faced by them and their initiative to overcome them
- Expectations of the utility from suppliers, technology providers and contractors
- Expected short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on transco operations,
supply chain, financial performance, and network plans
The 4 video interactions will be from among the following state transcos:
- Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation (GETCO)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company (MAHATRANSCO)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN)
- Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL)
- Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL)
- Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
- Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited (TANTRANSCO)
- Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)