17th Annual Conference on CITY GAS DISTRIBUTION IN INDIA
Fee without discount (after January 6, 2022)
|Delegates||INR||GST @ 18%||Total INR||USD|
For registration process/payment to attend the conference, please contact:
- Please contact us for registration of more than 3 delegates
- GST @18 per cent is applicable on the registration fee.
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of the payment.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
The conference is being organised by India Infrastructure Publishing, the leading provider of information on the infrastructure sectors. The company publishes Indian Infrastructure, Smart Utilities, Power Line and Renewable Watchmagazines. It also publishes the City Gas Distribution Market in IndiaandGas in India reports, Oil & Gas News (a weekly newsletter) and the Oil & Gas Directory and Yearbook. The group also operates www.cgdindia.co, which provides decision-makers with information, analysis and insights that are of interest and relevance to CGD network operators, technology providers, investors, regulators, consultants and other concerned organisations.
Aarvi Encon, ABB, Accenture, ACE GAS Conversions, ACME, Adani Gas, AG&P, Agi-Glaspac, Al Aziz, Allard, Ambetronics, AMP Capital Advisors, Anacon Process Control, APGIC, Ario Infrastructure, Arrukn Consultation, Arush Gas Technology, Asahi Glass, Ashoka Buildcon, Assam Gas, AT Kearney, Auctus Advisors, Avantha, Avantika Gas, Aveva, Avineon, BasellPolyofins BASG, Beckhaul Technology, Berry Plastics, BG Exploration and Production, Bhagyanagar Gas, Bhotika Pipeline, Bombay Tools Centre, Borouge, BP Exploration, BPCL, Bridge and Roof, Burckhardt, Bureau Veritas, Cairn, Calcutta Fluid System Components (Tubacex Group), Captiva Energy Solutions, Caterpillar Commercial, CEIL, Central UP Gas, Central Warehousing Corporation, Charotar GAS, Chemtrols, Chevron, Clarke Energy, Comfit & Valves, CPL Energy, CRISIL, Cryogas, Cyient, Daniel Measurement Solutions, Denso, DNV-GL , Dolat Capital Market, Duraline, East India Petroleum, Eastern Gas, EIL, Elara Capital, Emerson, ESAB, ESP Safety, Esri India Technologies, Essar Oil, Evonik, ExxonMobil, EY, Feedback Business Consulting, Ferranti, Fike Safety, Fluid Controls, Fornovogas , Fujitsu, GAIL, GainwellCommosales, Gardner Denver, Gas Natural Fenosa, Gasvigil Technologies, GE India Industrial, GE Oil & Gas, GE Sensing, GE T&D, Genus Power, Georg Fischer Piping Systems, Germanischer Lloyd, GLNoble Denton, Glynwed, GMMCO, GMR Energy, Goa Natural Gas, Green Gas, Greenfuel Energy Solutions, GSPC, Gujarat Gas, Gujarat Glass, HandyTube, Hansa Management Services, Haridwar Natural Gas, Haryana City Gas Distribution, HCC, Heath Consultants, Hitachi, Hoerbiger Wien, Honeywell, HPCL, HP Oil & Gas, ICF, ICICI Bank, ICPCI, ICRA, IDBI, IDCO, IDFC, IFC, IGL, IMC, Imkemex, India Ratings & Research, Indian Gas Exchange, Indian Oil Corporation, Indian Oil-Adani Gas, IOTL, Indraprashta Gas, Inel Gas Controls, Innovative Automation, Institute of Asset Integrity & Reliability Management, Instromet, Intertek, IRM Energy, Ispat Energy, Itron, Jai Hind Projects, Jain Irrigation Systems, Josler Hydrocarbons, Jubilant Energy, JyotechEngg., Katlax, Kawasaki, Kimplas Piping, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Kirloskar Pneumatics, Kotak Mahindra, Kotak Securities, KPMG, KSIDC, L&T Valves, Lanco, Leister Technology, LocusView, Lucky Investment Managers, LuxferUttam, MagikMinds, MagnatechSmartgrid Solutions, Mahanagar Gas, Maharashtra Natural Gas, Maharashtra Seamless, Mahesh Gas, Makwana Engineering, McElroy, Mecon, Mehta Brothers & Co., Meter Sit Srl – Inel Gas, MIDC, Mitsui, MoPNG, Morgan Stanley, Motilal Oswal Securities, Mott Macdonald, MSA (India) Limited, Natural Gas Society, NCC, Neet-Vasant, Nirmal Industrial Controls, NTPC, NYK Line, OCS OIL-Tech, Oil & Gas Plant Engineers, Oil India, ONGC, Oracle, OSI, PahwaMetalTech, Panam Engineers, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Parker Hannifin, PDIL, Perma-Pipe, Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board, Petronet LNG, Pinnacle Engines, Pipeline Infrastructure, Pipeline Management Services, Plutus Smart Energy Solutions, PNGRB, Pollution Protection Systems Mumbai, PPAC, Pratap Technocrats, Pratibha Industries, Protos Engineering, Quippo Energy, Rajasthan State Gas, Ramboll, Ratnamani Metals & Tubes, Raychem RPG, Reliance, Reliance Natural Resources, Renaissance Group, Respo Safety Solutions, RMG Autometers, RMSI, Rockwin Flowmeters, Rolls Royce, Romet, Rosewood Projects, Sabarmati Gas, Safire Capital, Sandvik Asia, Sangir Plastics, SAP, Saumya DSM, Savair Energy, SBI Capital, Seal For Life , Secured Meters, SGB Scaffolding, SGS, Shell, SICK Engineering, Simon Carves, Singhania System Technologists, Siti, SKN Haryana City GAS Distribution, Smart Energy Water, Spark Capital Advisors, Spice Energy, SRG Engineering, SSP Fittings, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Industrial Development Corporation, Sterling & Wilson, Super Technical, Suraksha Products, Surya Roshni Limited, Swagelok, Swiftlifter, Systematix Shares and Stocks, Tata Consulting Engineers, Tata Power, TDW, Technip KT, Techsol Engineers, TGE Engineering, The Corporate Profiles, THINK Gas Distribution, TIL, Torrent GAS , Torrent Power, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, Tractebel Engineering, Tractors India, Trimble Navigation, Tripura Natural Gas Co.Ltd, Tulip Compression, Tulip Energy U3S Chemsolutions, UniphosEnvirotronic Pvt. Ltd, Unique Hydrographic Systems, Valogin Technology, Vargo Petro-Tech, Varicon Pumps & Systems, VCS Quality Services, VeekayPlast, Warburg Pincus, Wärtsilä, Welspun Corp., Welspun Infratech, Wipro, Zapp Materials Engineering, Zhejiang, etc.
As we get ready to welcome you back to our “physical” conferences,the health and safety of our participants is our priority. We have a robust COVID-19 safety plan in place, for a safe and premium environment to add to your experience.
The selected venues are 5-star hotels with spacious Ballrooms. We have consciously booked these as they have large capacities though we will allow only 40-50 per cent of the total capacity. This will ensure adherence to social distancing guidelines. The hotel staff is fully vaccinated and the hotel also conducts regular RT-PCR tests for the operations and service staff.
We will be fully compliant with the government mandated rules and guidelines for organisation of the conference.
Other Safety and Health Measures:
Vaccination certificates are requested on email after registering for the conference. We would greatly appreciate if you can send the same in the common interest of health and safety.
There may also be additional requirements mandated by the hotel.
The event is subject to Force Majeure Conditions
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
For delegate registrations, please contact:
Over the last three decades, Le Meridien New Delhi has transformed itself into a masterpiece. The 5-star hotel is an epitome of world-class architecture, cuisine, design and fashion. Located in the heart of the city, the iconic glass building of Le Meridien New Delhi has been recognized as one of the 100 Icons of Delhi. The hotel is readily accessible to city’s important facilities and institutions. The glass building is surrounded by ministries, government institutions, Media Centre and historical monuments. The shopping hubs Connaught Place and Janpath Market are within walking distance from the hotel. It’s a perfect getaway for a business traveler who is also looking for some recreation nearby in the evening. The Le Meridien New Delhi can be summed as a Traveler’s Paradise.
For more information & room bookings,
please visit https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/delmd-le-meridien-new-delhi/
Le Méridien New Delhi
New Delhi, 110001 India
Phone:+91 11 2371 0101
Fax:+91 11 2371 4545
Toll-free:+91 1800 11 1415
- The city gas distribution (CGD) sector has witnessed remarkable growth over the past year. The existing players have invested significantly in developing infrastructure and expanding operations to new geographical areas (GAs)/markets. Gas sales have returned to pre-Covidlevels and technology penetration has grown rapidly. During 2019-20 and 2021-22 (till August 31, 2021), over 3 millionpiped natural gas (PNG) connections and 1,640compressed natural gas (CNG) stations have been added in GAs authorised under the ninth and the tenth bidding rounds. In the upcoming 11th round of bidding, another 65 GAs, covering 203 districts, are being offered. Bids for these are due on December 15, 2021.
- Over the past few years, the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board has introduced various policies to streamline activities in the sector. These include the issuance of force majeure guidelines, relaxation in LNG marketing and distribution regulations, simplification of the gas pipeline tariff structure and creation of a gas exchange framework.
- Further, digital technologies are rapidly gaining traction among CGD utilities. SCADA, GIS and the use of dashboards, smart metering, analytical tools and innovative software are enabling CGD companies to monitor their assets in real time.
- Meanwhile, alternative modes of gas sourcing and new CNG models have also been emerging lately. CGD operators are setting up small-scale LNG-based CNG stations for bridging the gas demand-supply gap in the newly awarded GAs. New revenue models for CNG station development, such as company owned company operated, company owned dealer operated,and dealer owned dealer operated, are also being explored to expand network coverage.
- The CGD sector is expected to witness investments of up to Rs 900 billion in the next seven to eight years as more and more regions of the country are brought under the CGD network.Clearly, the sector provides significant opportunity to all stakeholders including contractors, investors, and equipment/material/technology providers.
- The mission of this two-day conference is to analyse the key trends and outlook of the CGD sector in India, discuss the challenges and highlight the upcoming opportunities. The conference will provide a platform to showcase recent innovations in technology and equipment, noteworthy projects and best practices.
- Tarun Kapoor, Former Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Raman Chaddha, Chief Executive Officer, GAIL Gas
- Suresh Manglani , Chief Executive Officer, Adani Total Gas
- Hardip Singh Rai, Chief Executive Officer, THINK Gas
- Prashant Vasishth, Vice President and Co-Head, Corporate Ratings, ICRA
- Matiur Rahaman, Vice President, Locusview
- Chanchal Dasgupta, Application Marketing Manager, Borouge
- Pradeep N., Head, Sales, Utility, Telco and Transport, ESRI
- Dilip Pattnaik, Executive Director, HPCL (Tentatively confirmed)
- Jai Tiwari, Commercial Development Manager, S&P Global Platts
- Praveen Dash, Manager, PwC
- K. Sharma, Executive Director (Gas), IOCL
- Ashu Singhal, Executive Director, GAIL
- Debojyoti Mandal, Lead, Sales and Marketing, First Sense Safety
- Deep Chand Jain, General Manager, CNG Projects, Indraprastha Gas Limited
- Karthik Sagar, Growth Leader, R&D, Magikminds
- Srinivasan Murali, Senior Vice President, Operations and Maintenance, Mahanagar Gas
- Sushil Kumar Mishra, Assistant Vice President, Business Development and Advocacy, IGX
- Rajiv Sikka, Former Chief Executive Officer, Indian Oil Adani Gas
- A senior representative from KPMG
The conference is targeted at:
- Gas distributors
- Engineering and design firms
- Consulting and legal firms
- Gas marketers/suppliers
- Pipeline manufacturers
- Pipeline operators
- Policymakers and regulators
- Leak detection solution providers
- Industrial consumers
- Infrastructure builders
- Technology providers
- IT solution providers (SCADA, GIS, ERP, etc.)
- Natural gas producers
- Meter manufacturers
- Financial institutions
- State development agencies
- Material technology providers