Coal-Based Power Generation In India (June 2019)
India Infrastructure Research has launched the 2019 edition of “Coal-based Power Generation in India” research report, the most comprehensive report on the Indian thermal power sector.
The report will be divided into six sections with twenty-one chapters:
SECTION I: Market Overview and Recent Developments
- Size and Growth
- Recent Policy and Regulatory Initiatives
- Stressed Assets and Financing: Current Status and Resolution Strategies
- Flexible Operations: Strategies, Impact and Challenges
- Emissions Control: Current Status, Timelines and Costs
- Impact of Renewables and Role in Load Balancing
SECTION II: Plant Profile and Operation Performance
- Analysis of Operational Plants
- Renovation and Modernisation (R&M)
SECTION III: Coal Supply, Prices and Outlook
- Coal Demand and Supply Scenario
- Trends in Coal Procurement
- Coal Prices
- Coal Quality
- Coal Transportation
SECTION IV: Costs and Tariffs
- Tariffs and Prices
- Generation Costs
SECTION V: Market Outlook and Opportunities
- New Project Pipeline
- Future Outlook and Projections (till 2024-2025)
- Market Opportunities for Technology/Equipment Providers
SECTION VI: Key Power Producers
- Central Sector Players
- State Sector
- Private Sector (Adani Power Limited, Tata Power Company Limited, Reliance Power Limited, etc)
*Each of the profiles will cover information on current capacity, upcoming projects, operating performance and financial performance.
The report is priced at Rs 75,000 (plus 18% GST) / USD 1770.
The report will be delivered to subscribers in a PDF format along with a comprehensive excel-based database and is expected to release in May, 2019. I am enclosing the draft table of contents for your review along with an order form.