Open Access for Renewables (December 2018)
India Infrastructure Research will soon release the second edition of “Open Access for Renewables 2018” research report.
India Infrastructure Research will soon release the second edition of "Open Access for Renewables 2018" research report.
The report will have distinct chapters on the following topics:
- Size and Growth of Open Access-based Power Projects
- Tariff Trends in Open Access through Solar and Wind
- Amendments Pertaining to Open Access for Renewables
- Likely Impact on Growth of Open Access-based PPAs
- Overview of Open Access Charges and Losses
- State-wise Orders of Open Access/Group Captive
- Power sale options (Bilateral, Collective, and REC)
- Key Players and Capacities (Solar Segment, Wind Segment)
- Terms of Third-Party Power Sale Contracts
- Provision for Changes in Regulatory Charges
- State-wise Energy Banking Mechanism for Open Access Projects
- State-wise Emerging Energy Banking Framework
- State Profiles*
- Short-term (2019-23) and Long-term (2024-28) Projections
- Renewable-based Open Access Capacity Projections
- Open Access Projected Tariff and Pricing Trends
*(This chapter will include profiles of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi, Etc.)
EXPERT OPINION: (The report will feature 5-8 interviews of senior representatives at regulatory commissions, large open access consumers and key open access project developers, and experienced industry consultants on the aforementioned questions)
The report is priced at Rs 60,000 (plus 18% GST) or USD 1416. However, we are offering a special pre-publication “early-bird” discount. The price is Rs 48,000 (plus 18% GST) or USD 1133 for orders/payments received before or on November 9, 2018.
Single Location, Multiple Locations