Renewable Energy Development in Africa (March 2018)
India Infrastructure research has released a special report on “Renewable Energy Development in Africa”.
The report has appx 500 slides across two distinct sections. The data and analysis is presented through insightful graphs, figures and tables.
SECTION A: EMERGING POWER SCENARIO IN AFRICA
- Current Power Demand and Supply Scenario in Africa
- Renewable Energy Trends and Outlook
- Solar Power
- Hydro Power
- Wind Power
- Decentralised/Off-grid Renewables
- Investment and Financing
SECTION B: COUNTRY PROFILES*
This section has 30 chapters pertaining to the renewable energy scenario and outlook for 30 African countries. These include Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Each country profile provides information on:
- Economic Scenario and Demography
- Power Demand and Supply Scenario
- Resource-wise Renewable Energy Potential
- Segment-wise Size and Growth (Solar, Wind, Bio-energy, etc.)
- Key Growth Drivers
- Evolving Policy and Regulatory Scenario
- Recent Developments
- Segment-wise Cost and Tariff Trends
- Key Players and Plans
- Segment-wise Targets and Outlook
- Focus on Off-grid Renewables
- Renewable Energy Demand Outlook
- Renewable Energy Investment Outlook
The report is priced at Rs 200,000 (plus 18% GST) and 3200 USD. The report is available in a PDF format along with a data-set in excel format.