Solar Power in Africa (December 2019)
India Infrastructure Research is just released the most comprehensive report on “Solar Power in Africa 2020”.
Project Pipeline, Investment Requirements and Market Opportunities
India Infrastructure Research (publisher of PowerLine and Renewable Energy magazines) has released the most comprehensive report on “Solar Power in Africa 2020”.
Solar Power in Africa 2020 provides a complete view of the outlook for project spending across the African continent. The report provides a country-by-country snapshot of the projects market in the continent's key growth nations. Each of the country profiles has insight and data on key trends and projects that will shape opportunities and drive solar investments over the coming two years and beyond.
The 2020 edition has two sections with six chapters:
Section A: Solar Projects Market Overview
- Solar Project Market Analysis
- Solar Project Cost Trends
- Emerging Policy and Regulatory Regime
- Capacity Outlook and Projections (2020-24)
- Project Pipeline and Market Opportunities
- Investment Risks and Requirements (2020-24)
Section B: Country Profiles
This section has chapters pertaining to the solar power project pipeline, investment requirements and capacity outlook for 25-30 African countries like Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Each country profile chapter will provide information on:
- Solar Power Potential
- Growth of Solar Power Capacity
- Key Growth Drivers
- Evolving Policy and Regulatory Scenario
- Project Allocation Mechanisms (FiT, competitive bidding, government schemes, etc.)
- Key Projects Awarded Recently
- Upcoming Tenders and Projects
- Cost and Tariff Trends
- Key Developers and Plans
- Contractor Landscape
- Risks and Challenges
- Future Capacity Targets and Demand Outlook
- Investment Requirements
The report is available in PDF format and is priced at Rs 120,000 plus 18% GST or USD 2832.
Single Location, Multiple Locations