India Infrastructure Research has released the 2020 edition of ‘Coal-Based Power Generation’ research report.
India Infrastructure Research has just launched the 2020 edition of ‘Coal-Based Power Generation’ research report.
This insightful study will help you:
- Analyse the recent trends and developments in the coal-based power generation market
- Assess the impact of COVID-19 on the sector
- Determine the upcoming capacity and projects through the project pipeline
- Understand the market opportunities that exist in the coal-based power sector
- Analyse the operational performance, costs and tariffs of existing power plants
- Get a deep insight into the outlook for the sector
The report will be divided into three sections with fourteen distinct chapters.
SECTION I: MARKET TRENDS, IMPACT OF COVID-1 19 AND FUTURE OUTLOOK
- Sector Size and Growth
- Recent Policy and Regulatory Developments
- Impact of COVID-19
- Project Pipeline Assessment in light of COVID-19
- Future Outlook and Market Opportunities
- Focus on Emission Control
- Flexibilisation of Operations
- Coal Supply and Outlook
- Update on Stressed Assets
SECTION II: PLANT PERFORMANCE, TARIFFS AND COSTS
- Analysis of Operational Plants
- Renovation and Modernisation
- Tariffs and Prices
- Generation Costs
SECTION III: PROFILES OF GENERATION COMPANIES
- Profiles of Key Coal-b based Power Producers
The report is priced at Rs 75,000. However, we are offering 30% pre-publication “early-bird” discount. The price is Rs 52,500 (plus GST 18%) for orders and payments received before or on May 22, 2020.
The report will be available in a PDF format along with a comprehensive excel-based database and is expected to release by end-June, 2020.
Single Location, Multiple Locations