Smart Cities in India 2020 (May 2020)
India Infrastructure Research has just launched the 2020 edition of ‘Smart Cities in India’ research report. The report will be divided into four sections with twenty-one distinct chapters.
India Infrastructure Research has just launched the 2020 edition of 'Smart Cities in India' research report.
The report will be divided into four sections with twenty-one distinct chapters.
The Smart Cities in India 2020 report will cover:
- A comprehensive analysis of trends and developments in the smart cities segment
- Round-wise update on the Smart Cities Mission and future investment requirements
- Progress made in terms of infrastructure development and technology deployment in operational and under implementation smart cities
- Funding Strategies and the experience with PPPs
- Detailed analysis across segments
- including energy, mobility, water & waste, safety & security, governance, etc.
- Top investment cities along with upcoming opportunities, projects and contracts
- Comprehensive database of upcoming projects
The report will help you to:
- Analyse the market trends, key developments and future potential of smart cities
- Gain insights into the implementation experience and the challenges faced
- Assess the impact of recent initiatives to fast track project completion
- Track the upcoming projects & tenders
- Identify the upcoming opportunities in the 100 smart cities
- Understand the noteworthy initiatives and technology solutions being deployed across segments
- Support business planning and strategies
The report is priced at Rs 75,000. However, we are offering 20% pre-publication "early-bird"
discount. The price is Rs 60,000 for orders and payments received before or on March 31, 2020.
The report will be available in a PDF format along with a comprehensive excel-based database and is expected to release by May, 2020.
Single Location, Multiple Locations