Hydro Power Market in India (May 2019)
India Infrastructure Research has released the 2019 edition of ‘Hydro Power Market in India’ research report, the most comprehensive and up-to-date study on this sector.
India Infrastructure Research has just released the 2019 edition of 'Hydro Power Market in India' research report, the most comprehensive and up-to-date study on this sector.
In light of the recent cabinet decisions related to the hydro power segments inclusion into the renewable energy sector, the report provides detailed insights and analysis on the impact of these policy measures on the hydro power market. This is based on inputs and interviews with various industry stakeholders.
The report is divided into fourteen chapters:
- Executive Summary
- Size and Growth
- Cabinet Approval for Measures to Promote Hydro
- Other Recent Developments
- Plant Performance Analysis
- Analysis of Delayed/Stalled Capacity
- Upcoming Project Pipeline
- Outlook and Projections (till 2024)
- Future Role of Hydro Power in Load Balancing and Ancillary Services
- Focus on Pumped Hydro Storage Segment
- Status and Potential for Small Hydro Power
- Cross-border Initiatives
- Financing and Stressed Assets
- Costs, Tariffs and Viability
- Profiles of Key Developers
The report will also provide a comprehensive excel-based dataset including the following (as of 2018-19):
- Plant-wise Installed capacity
- Plant-wise Status and Anticipated Date of Commissioning of
- Under Construction Projects
- Status of Stalled Projects
- Projects Under Survey and Investigation
- Projects Under Renovation and Modernisation
- Plant-wise Generation Performance
The report is priced at Rs 75,000 (plus 18% GST) or USD 1770.
The report is available in a PDF format along with a comprehensive excel-based database.
Single Location, Multiple Locations