Investment and Market Opportunities in African Infrastructure (November 2018)
India Infrastructure Research is currently developing and will soon release the fourth edition "Investment and Market Opportunities in African Infrastructure" research report.
The report will have three sections with nine distinct chapters:
SECTION I: AFRICAN MARKET OVERVIEW
- Sector Overview
- Financing and PPP Experience
- Foreign Investment Trends
- Project Pipeline and Market Opportunities
- Top 100 Upcoming Projects
SECTION II: COUNTRY-WISE ANALYSIS
- Snapshot of Key African Countries*
- Capacity Addition Plans and Projections*
- Top 10-15 Investment Destinations (Based on Upcoming Opportunities)
*(will cover an analysis of key countries including Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Libya, Tunisia, Ghana, Congo DR, Côte d'Ivoire, Uganda, Cameroon, Zambia, South Sudan, Mozambique, Botswana, Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Mauritius, Burkina Faso, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Namibia, Madagascar, Benin, Congo, Rwanda, Niger, Guinea, Mauritania, Malawi)
SECTION III: SECTOR-WISE ANALYSIS
- Sector Coverage: Electricity, Renewable Energy, Mining, Oil & Gas, Roads, Railways, Urban Transport, Seaports, Airports, ICT, Water & Sanitation
(Each sector will cover the size and growth, emerging trends and recent developments, proposed investments, upcoming projects, market opportunities, issues and challenges, future outlook)
The report is priced at Rs 100,000 (plus 18% GST) or USD 2100.
The report will be available in a PDF format (along with an excel-based data-set) and is expected to release by end-November, 2018.