Dredging in India 2018 (October 2018)
India Infrastructure research has released the “Dredging in India 2018” research report.
India Infrastructure research has released the "Dredging in India 2018" research report.
The report covers information on the following areas:
- Dredging Market Overview
- Policy Framework and Contracting Practices
- Segment Focus – Maintenance Dredging
- Segment Focus – Capital Dredging
- Dredging Cost Economics
- Key Government Programmes (Sagarmala, Jal Marg Vikas Project, National Mission for Clean Ganga)
- Market Opportunities (till 2024-25)
- Risk and Challenges (This chapter will include views/perspectives of key dredging companies and technology/equipment providers on the key issues and challenges affecting the implementation of dredging projects)
- Dredger Market
- Other Equipment Requirements
- Emerging Areas of Growth
Profile of Major Players (This chapter will have 10-15 profiles of key players in the Indian dredging industry)
Database of Dredging Projects:
A comprehensive database of key projects with information on quantity dredged, contractor, location, contract value, type of dredged deployed, etc. The database includes projects being undertaken at the major ports, non-major ports, national waterways, etc. It also covers ongoing and upcoming projects under the central government programmes.
The report is priced at Rs 60,000 (plus 18% GST) or USD 1416. The report is available in a PDF format.
Single Location, Multiple Locations