Power Transmission in India (March 2020)
India Infrastructure Research has just launched Power Transmission in India 2020 research report.
India Infrastructure Research (publisher of Power Line magazine) has just launched Power Transmission in India 2020 research report.
The report will cover:
- Historical data and analysis of the power transmission market's size and growth
- A five-year forecast for network growth, investments, equipment demand and market opportunities
- A detailed project pipeline for both inter-state and intra-state projects
- Detailed analysis of more than 30 transmission utilities (central, state and private)
- Impact of recent policy and regulatory developments on the sector.
- Investment experience, risks and returns
- Initiatives and Plans for grid expansion and regional integration The Power Transmission report will have four sections with 19 distinct chapters.
SECTION I: MARKET TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
- Sector Size and Growth
- Recent Developments
- Policy and Regulatory Initiatives
- Network Growth and Investments (till 2024-25)
- Project Pipeline (till 2024-25)
- Forecasted Equipment Demand (till 2024-25)
- Private Sector Experience: Project Development and Financing
- Analysis of Transmission Tariffs
SECTION II: UTILITY PERFORMANCE AND INITIATIVES
- Growth in Network and Capacity
- Operational Performance
- Financial Performance
Grid Modernisation Initiatives and Programmes
SECTION III: GRID EXPANSION AND REGIONAL INTEGRATION
- Renewable Energy Integration and Management
- Cross-border Interconnections
- IR Plans for Transmission
SECTION IV: TRANSMISSION UTILITY PROFILES
- Profiles of CTUs
- Profiles of STUs
- Profiles of Private Utilities
The report is priced at Rs 90,000 (plus 18% GST).
The report will be available in a PDF format along with excel based dataset and is expected to release by March 2020.
Single Location, Multiple Locations